ONTDEK ONZE CAF-DCF vacatures
Momenteel is CAF-DCF op zoek naar een ‘Supply Chain Analyst’.
Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst of CAF-DCF bvba-sprl reports directly to the Managing Director of CAF-DCF bvba-sprl and will have a strong dotted line with RP-GDP.
He is responsible to monitor daily operations at the third-party logistics (3PL). Next to this, he will complete operational activities for the daily inventory reconciliation, monitor project and SOPs. Based on analysis performed, he will propose improvement to reach the service level required. A strong communication with the quality department is mandatory to be compliant with the GDP rules and CAF-DCF procedures.
He is the SAP superuser
He oversees forecasting in collaboration with the Managing Director.
Lastly, he oversees monthly sales and inventory reporting to our suppliers and especially the mother company.
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
In your role as Logistics Analyst, your focus will be to:
- Monitoring daily operations at 3PL
- Supervise and ensure daily inventory reconciliation and stock location monitoring
- Support the inventory management process at the 3PL
- Support and update all logistics and supply SOPs
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life and expiry dates
- Guarantee a permanent appropriate level of stock for each product
- Manage Third Parties invoice controls and payment process
- Controlling invoices from our 3PL and supplier and proceed payment
- Guarantee a good follow up of the deliveries according to the product stock level and the customer’s needs
- Insure the backup of the customer service (1/5 of your time)
- Serve as a point of contact to QA, KAM and managing director for any question related to Distribution
- Ensure consistency and quality of all logistics KPIs
- Prepare monthly logistics performance
- Preparing the monthly Logistics KPIs meeting to review and validate KPIs (OTIF)
- Analyze the process for a potential improvement
- Perform root cause analysis of inventory, customer complaint
- French, English fluent, written and spoken. Dutch is a plus
- Education level: Bachelor or Master (supply chain management is a plus)
- PC literate, with good knowledge of relevant data manipulation systems (Excel), SAP is a plus
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a planning environment, pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail to interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Ability to think objectively and interpret themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficiency in analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, drive for innovative approaches to meet objectives
- Proven ability to cut through ambiguity to identify action steps needed to achieve business results
- Self-motivated, actively takes initiative to learn and drive the business
- Able to work independently to prioritize activities based on business needs
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of business partners, mainly the cross-functional team
- Good listening, written and oral communication skills
- Team working and co-operation: high interpersonal skills necessary to work in a team environment and share relevant information to the concerned parties.
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be able to interpret & analyze figures with accuracy.
- Have good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Be flexible to changes.
- Project management skills
- Communication skills & influencing others
- Team commitment
- Business awareness
- Bias for action
- Customer mindset
- Analytical ability
- Build and maintain external relations
Bij verdere vragen, gelieve contact op te nemen met: