Découvrez ici les offres d’emploi chez CAF-DCF
Actuellement CAF-DCF est à la recherche d’un ‘Scientific Product Advisor pour la Wallonie’, et un ‘Supply Chain Analyst’.
Scientific Product Advisor
The Scientific Product Advisor of CAF-DCF bvba-sprl reports directly to the Marketing & Scientific Information Manager of CAF-DCF bvba-sprl and will have a strong collaboration with the KAM of his/her area.
As a Scientific Product Advisor, you’ll serve as the critical link between medico-marketing department of CAF-DCF and hospital healthcare professionals. You’ll be responsible for promoting the CAF-DCF immuno-transplantation and PIC (Intensive care) portfolio in your area, building valuable partnerships with critical healthcare decision makers such as anesthesiologists, hemato/oncologists, immuno-/neurologists, pediatrics, pneumologists, urgentists, intensivists, nurses and pharmacists… You’ll use your disease/therapy expertise and negotiation expertise to position and differentiate your products from the competition. You’ll be challenged with understanding and satisfying customer needs to close the deal. Your main focuses as a Scientific Product Advisor at CAF-DCF are hospital activities.
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Visit target groups based on the marketing strategy of the company
- Provide qualitative scientific and therapeutic information to healthcare professionals (HCPs ) to promote the CAF-DCF portfolio (immunology and PIC), and reassure their proper use in compliance with the pharmaceutical and regulatory guidelines.
- Develop qualitative partnerships and networks with your hospital partners through the implementation, coordination and monitoring of projects that meet the needs of HCPs and/or KOLs.
- Combine scientific product knowledge with the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy specific to each product
- Contribute to the development and achievement of the commercial targets.
- Develop and implement an Area Action Plan based on national and regional objectives, and analyze the results of your area (in close collaboration with the KAM covering your area).
- Organize and facilitate staffs, symposia, round tables, and represent the organization during congresses with the support of Medical and Scientific Advisors of LFB (France….)
- Collect, analyze and transmit to your hierarchy, as well as to the -Sales Manager and your colleagues KAM information related to customer data, prices, competitive info, pharmacovigilance, …
- Support in tender procedures with your field- and scientific experiences
In strong collaboration with the KAM covering the same area than yours and aligned with the national marketing and sales plan, you develop an efficient and result-oriented Area Action Plan . You act as the central point of contact in your area for your dedicated franchise(s). Your planning skills will help you to be well prepared for your daily visits to HCPs and to position successfully your products in your area. You are also able to manage rapidly and thoroughly scientific literature, and convert the needs of your individual contacts into services or projects. You have an excellent knowledge of your products that will allow you to earn the respect of physicians and other HCPs. It goes without saying that you know and follow the guidelines within the healthcare compliance.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a scientific, pharmaceutical or biochemical education
- At least 5 years of field experience in a pharmaceutical environment in a scientific oriented role, preferably for hospital products.
- You have a good professional appearance and strong business and communication skills
- You like to work independently and to take initiative
- You are perfectly French (for FR area)/Dutch (for NL area) speaking, with a good knowledge of Dutch / French.
- Professional English to read scientific publications without difficulty
- You can work smoothly with IT applications (Microsoft Office)
- Being able to learn and restitute a scientific rational
- Good communication skills – customer focus
- Driven personality
- Project Management Skills
- Hands-on, motivated and used to working in a commercial, dynamic environment
- Excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and market developments
- Team player
- Driver license
- Networking and building long term relationships with influential target groups
- Proactive attitude
- Focus on achieving business goals
- Result oriented
- Energetic, Creative, Flexible
- Good analytical sense (ability to follow-up KPIs)
- Excellent Planning skills
Si vous avez des questions, veuillez contacter:
+32 493 66 96 75
Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst of CAF-DCF bvba-sprl reports directly to the Managing Director of CAF-DCF bvba-sprl and will have a strong dotted line with RP-GDP.
He is responsible to monitor daily operations at the third-party logistics (3PL). Next to this, he will complete operational activities for the daily inventory reconciliation, monitor project and SOPs. Based on analysis performed, he will propose improvement to reach the service level required. A strong communication with the quality department is mandatory to be compliant with the GDP rules and CAF-DCF procedures.
He is the SAP superuser
He oversees forecasting in collaboration with the Managing Director.
Lastly, he oversees monthly sales and inventory reporting to our suppliers and especially the mother company.
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
In your role as Logistics Analyst, your focus will be to:
- Monitoring daily operations at 3PL
- Supervise and ensure daily inventory reconciliation and stock location monitoring
- Support the inventory management process at the 3PL
- Support and update all logistics and supply SOPs
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life and expiry dates
- Guarantee a permanent appropriate level of stock for each product
- Manage Third Parties invoice controls and payment process
- Controlling invoices from our 3PL and supplier and proceed payment
- Guarantee a good follow up of the deliveries according to the product stock level and the customer’s needs
- Insure the backup of the customer service (1/5 of your time)
- Serve as a point of contact to QA, KAM and managing director for any question related to Distribution
- Ensure consistency and quality of all logistics KPIs
- Prepare monthly logistics performance
- Preparing the monthly Logistics KPIs meeting to review and validate KPIs (OTIF)
- Analyze the process for a potential improvement
- Perform root cause analysis of inventory, customer complaint
- French, English fluent, written and spoken. Dutch is a plus
- Education level: Bachelor or Master (supply chain management is a plus)
- PC literate, with good knowledge of relevant data manipulation systems (Excel), SAP is a plus
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a planning environment, pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail to interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Ability to think objectively and interpret themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficiency in analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, drive for innovative approaches to meet objectives
- Proven ability to cut through ambiguity to identify action steps needed to achieve business results
- Self-motivated, actively takes initiative to learn and drive the business
- Able to work independently to prioritize activities based on business needs
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of business partners, mainly the cross-functional team
- Good listening, written and oral communication skills
- Team working and co-operation: high interpersonal skills necessary to work in a team environment and share relevant information to the concerned parties.
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be able to interpret & analyze figures with accuracy.
- Have good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Be flexible to changes.
- Project management skills
- Communication skills & influencing others
- Team commitment
- Business awareness
- Bias for action
- Customer mindset
- Analytical ability
- Build and maintain external relations
Pour d’autres questions, veuillez contacter :